View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2008, 12:09 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaYne View Post
In any case I will no longer be buying it.... I'm not comfortable feeding it anymore. I shouldn't have to pick through their food before offering it to my cats. It ticked me off even more when I found that link concerning the bones in their canned food from June/07. They obviously never attempted to fix the problem. Sending me coupons for free food isn't going to remove the bones from their food.
Which is exactly what you should tell them when you write to let them know you are unhappy with their product and will not be buying it any more. Furthermore, you should be telling them you are speaking to all of your pet owning friends to pass the word around. Hit them where it hurts the most... the pocketbook. It has been proven word of mouth is the best way to either make a business a hit or a huge flop.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!