View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Senior Contributor

11 dogs/Desperate!/MTL!!!!

Just got this email! IF anyone has been thinking about adopting a dog, here are some in desperate need!!
-----------------------------
Please crosspost, spread the news everywhere - all these dogs need our help

These dogs would have been shot next week - but this amazing guy Bram is bringing some with him

The number to call is (418-923-2359) and you need to say which dog you can help/take in - Please call, most of these dogs are puppies

CHANGE IN SCHEDULE!

I will be coming in tomorrow night to Ville Saint-Laurent, Place Vertu shopping center, just north on Cavendish off the TransCanada. I should be in around 9pm.

Hello all,

There has been such an out pour of support to help these dogs and I would like to thank you all now. Those of you who have even volunteered to help out in Toronto and Ottawa I would like to thank you now, but I think we’ll be able to help this group of dogs just with the rescues in Montreal and the surrounding area.

’m not sure of the best way to do this, but I think the best thing to do is to show you all the pictures and then you can call (418-923-2359) me to let me know which dogs you would like to help. I am taking eleven dogs and leaving eight – please don’t call begging me to take the others, I just don’t have room in my car, but this will be going on for another two weeks so if any of you are interested in driving up and maybe forming a convoy with some of the others on this list, I am eight hours north of Montreal and the community has greed to provide lodging at the hotel for you.

By the way, I didn’t put the sex of the dogs in the description if I didn’t know because they were so frightened when I got there that I didn’t want to harm them in picking them up to check. Also, I’m really bad with age so I put what I thought the age was and Marlene, a vet technician, helped but we could be off a bit.