View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2019, 07:21 PM

Four months ago today, you were taken from me. And it’s been a hard four months without you, Lady G. I've kept a few things the same around here for you. I still have the window screen up to where it was the last time you came through my window. I still even open the window for you every night I am home. I still keep that chair up next to the 4-wheeler so it’s easier for you to get up and down at my window. I still have that old chair at the back of the boat that made it easier for you to get in and out of. I still have your cat food, too, but plan to give it to the lady that you belonged to first. It’s just hard to give away something that was yours. I know you wouldn't mind, I've just got to bring myself to do it. Plus, we'd be helping her cat that you were friends with.

Lastly, on May 4th, I planted two cherry red Double Knock Out Rose bushes for you (one on each side of your grave). I am praying for them to grow successfully and produce tons of beautiful flowers for us, and hope they'll do so forever. You certainly deserve a beautiful grave site, punkin.

I love you Lady G.

Her Memorial Thread
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=88590