View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Senior Contributor

Mummummum a hoot just doesn't begin to describe it!! It was so wonderful I'd never been on a guided trip before, just done things on my own or i'd been the guide so it was such a relaxed trip!! I didn't come home my usual exhausted self, just totally glowing from a great weekend (with kind sore shoulders as I did have to do some portaging of the canoes)

I totally thought Molly would be exhausted....she played for three days straight!!! and she was the oldest dog there. I took a photo of her sleeping, thinking she'd be out for the night after playing all day (see below) only moments after I took the picture she was up and about trying to negotiate with someone to throw her ball. Abby (5 year old black lab) had already retired for the night
Attached Images

and love for my "lost ones" - Misery, Clover & the girls (chickens)