View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2008, 10:28 AM

Chico2, I'm thrilled that you've enjoyed my posts!! I'd be embarassed to admit how much thought and time I put into them (nevermind Crusher trying to lay on the keyboard!) But I do try to be very thoughtful and I'm really very happy and flattered to learn that you have appreciated my writing-- a nice complement.

Thank you very much for the welcome-- I think these forums will be a helpful resource for me since I'm new to cat ownership (though no stranger to animals.)

I finally uploaded the... approx 150 pictures I have taken since we've had him. I guess this is what it feels like to have a new baby! He has become my world and I feel sad to leave him and so excited driving back home to see him. My heart melts when he cuddles and I always think he's the handsomest, cutest guy... OK, ok!

Anyhow, I'll look forward to learning lots here and to (of course) adding my own !![IMG]

Here's our guy!

His full name is Skullcrusher, thought up by my friend Julie, which we think is wonderfully ironic since he is SUCH an affectionate sweetheart-- bumping into us with his massive cranium and giving hugs...

The romancer.

We call this one "The Thinker"

A comical sleeper...

...and playing...

We love his markings!

Especially on his forehead.