View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minmin12 View Post
This had been given to me from someone on this site who is going to remain annoymous. I was given a URL to go to and cayenne had been suggested apparently Moses has a tongue and stomach made from steal
Those links are the same info you can find anywhere online - some of those suggestions may work for some dogs, some may not - nothing but cleaning it up worked for mine. Some dogs just really like to eat poop I do have to say, the eating it part is not as gross as when it comes back out (vomit). Maybe you will have to try different things and see what works best for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
I just found a link that said cayenne pepper can be good for dogs as long as it not too much. So maybe dogs like it too?
Yes cayenne pepper is good for their brain (I think is the brain) and some do like it, I use it sometimes as an added flavor to my little ones' food. I think they appreciate not eating such blend flavours all the time (well I know I do, all my food is always spicy!).

If I remember on a previous posting you said you will be seeing a behaviorist for Moses? if so, maybe also talk to him/her about it, and they can also give you tips on how to try and fix it, as it could also be a psychological thing, not just a tasty treat

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi