View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Senior Contributor

Hazel, Angeldogs, yes she is that small. Maks is weighing in these days at around 12-15lbs, and she's 6lbs. She's quite small, I'd say around the size of a 6-9month old cat.

Chico, so far the gang are cautious around her. Vlad is the only one that's gotten close enough to her to actually touch noses. When she's downstairs, I've been keeping her in the crate, and she seems fine with it. I figure, they can get used to her and she can get used to them, although as far as I see, she's not having any issues being around them.

I took her out earlier for a short walk. She's small, so I don't think anything longer than a 15 minute walk is necessary. My dad had told me she pees fine on newspaper, but so far she's peed on everything but. On the walk she did stop and peed a good bit, so I'm thinking that should be good for tonight. I'll take her tomorrow in the morning, so hopefully that's all she will need. I can't imagine such a tiny bladder would hold so much.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/