View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2011, 06:17 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
Nice job 14+,,funny that is the color i was thinking when i mentioned the flooring. I found it really easy to put down,,,hmmm next time take me up on my offer. oh and you could put tile down but the underpad you'd have to use costs a fortune..
Thanks aslan. Would have been tons easier also if the room was actually square. Lots of cutting. But probably the worse was being on my knees for that long. You know the room is a good size. And I am too danged stubborn to let someone else come in and do work I am capable of doing. However, if that "barn raising" thing goes over in the summer I will gladly accept your help. Oh no. You will be in another province by then, won't you?

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!