View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2020, 09:45 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

I think with Dusty, she still eats like she's starving, so everything she eats, she gorps down like it's going to disappear magically in the next 5 seconds. I found out that pate and finely ground is better for her than anything chunky--chunks always come back up... We're managing her pretty well just with smaller, multiple meals, so she never overtaxes her tummy.

JD, on the other hand, prefers chunkier foods, actually chews his food, and eats slower, so why he throws up, I don't know. Now that he's on the 3-meal-a-day plan, he's been better, but maybe I'll try elevating his bowl a bit. We have very shallow stainless steel bowls for the kitties--about 3/4-inch deep--but I think I can elevate his bowl a little without the rim getting in the way. Thanks, Ev!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."