View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2011, 12:06 AM
I'm a softy

Thanks
The aco has tried very very hard to track down this dog, what we believe is it has been sent to a farm. Yes the hospital does report dog bites, in fact I was surprised at what a big deal it seemed to be.. Sadly yes these dogs do have quite the mouth lol my left hand has a 2 inch scar not so bad, my right hand though has nerve damage, many large scars, and this weird buildup of hard callouse like skin.. I have no anger toward the dog whatsoever, I have yet to see this woman again. But yes it shouldn't have been loose, even then accidents happen, they are dogs, all I wish for is that they reported their end, provided shots records at least, and made me feel that the dog was going to be kept in a safe manner.. IF it was illness free... I groom dogs, I've been bit before lol, but this was not just a bite, so hard to descibe how vicious, and intense it was, he would have my hand and bit so hard and shook tearing everything, each bite wasn't a tooth mark but an inch or two long gash, the ones on my finger right to the bone..
The whole time though I was thinking had this been a 'dangerous' breed... Perhaps I should start campaigning to ban scotties? Or all terriers? (That is a JOKE) ban the damn idiot humans please
Adoptee Prada crazy dog extrodinaire
Tickles Tortie cat the owns my daughter