View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyanimallove View Post
i am very familiar with dawgonedaze and her poodle breeding program. she is a mill with dogs in crates all through her house. i am also very familiar with the rescue person who did not steal the dogs. she did lie to poodle lady but was told to do so from poodle ladies dr. the dogs were not bought and there was a surrender form but was not signed as there was to be 13 dogs given to the rescue and it was to be 4 dogs a week till all were handed over so the surrender form wasnt being signed till all dogs were released stupid yes i know. and poodle lady has to this day not called police or provincial vet as she has had many complaints filed against her for being a mill. she sells her dogs for 4000 and ships mostly to the united states were she cant do home inspections most of her dogs do not even stay in manitoba. she advertises and being located in the u.s. but she lives in seven sisters manitoba and her name is <name edited out> i am a impartial person to this but was right in the middle of the whole thing. and if you ask me both ladies lied to each other. and poodle lady she keeps posting all over web looking for sympathy which she is not getting much. the rescue was a good rescue but due to a contolling dictator director all volunteers and board members left and now its is a one person rescue with just the director. and isnt rescuing dogs anymore to my knowledge as she is ill.
all in all i would say both ladies lied. but the board members of the rescue were also lied to by its own director/founder. when the rescue found out what the director was doing they tried to correct it but the dogs had already been adopted to wonderful family homes. except one and that dog was given back to <name edited out>/dawgonedaze
Thank you for letting us know.

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey