View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2017, 03:41 PM

I started treating her myself as was making no progress whatsoever with the vet.
I introduced the Dr. Dobias Gut Sense and she's been on that for just over a week. Greenmin and Soulfood arrived in mail a couple of hours ago. Have also introduced fish oils on a daily basis as well.
Have started weekly bathing routine too. I 'soak' her in coconut oil with a few drops of lavender and lemon essential oil for 1 - 2 hours. I have made her a suit from a baby romper suit, which she wears will the oil is soaking in. Then a bathe her in natural coconut oil shampoo and her final rinse is with Apple Cider Vinegar on a ration of 25% to 75% warm water.
Her coat is shining but too soon to say if the hair loss and blackening will improve but she's certainly not as dry as she was.
Sent her bloods to Dr. Dobbs and her thyroid levels came back as normal - that made me wary of a thyroid trial at this point in time as I don't want to give her any unnecessary medication.
I am doing all I can think of at this point but not sure if I am doing the right things!
Would value any opinions for my precious girl.