View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

I'm SO happy she's home and eating!!! That's a great sign
Dog Dancer is a doll! And the rest are equally wonderful. This forum is full of caring, compassionate and knowledgeable people. I really don't know how I would have made it through everything I went through without them

As for the peeing, if she's on pred, not to dampen your spirits, but you can expect the peeing to continue lol. Nookie was on it for about 8 months and all he did was eat, drink and pee. He was a crazy boy (well, crazier than his normal crazy self ). He is never left alone in the house, not even for 10 minutes, so he goes to daycare when we work. His peeing was so bad that I had to buy the multi-packs of paper towels for the daycare to help with the cost of cleaning up after him
We put a belly band on him in the house. I think the equivalent for Skye would be a doggy diaper?

I hope you all have a restful and worry free weekend!!

Robyn

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012