View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2010, 09:51 AM

I just wanted to say how relieved I am to have found this thread on a Google search. My sweet Grace has had these "bobble head" episodes off and on for the last year or so. When I initially took her to the vet, I was worried about Wobbler Syndrome, which is a "biggie" to worry about in Dobies. Basically, he told me not to worry, and that if she only does this once or twice a year, she'll be fine. So, "not to worry" was all the diagnosis and help with this I was to get. I've tried to not worry, and as she only has this happen once in a blue moon, I haven't taken her back to see the vet about it.

Last night, Grace had another bobble head episode that lasted about 2 minutes. So this morning I got online and tried to find out what this could possibly be....and YAY, I found it. Her head looks just like Buster's in the video (thank you for having the foresight to even shoot the video in the first place!!). I'm just so grateful to finally know what in the world it is that's been going on with her, I just had to put a big 'ol THANK YOU post.

Like everyone else, Grace seems to not be bothered by this at all...unlike me. What a relief it is to not only KNOW what this is, but also have the reassurance that she's not hurting or in pain from it. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!