View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2010, 04:40 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpietra16 View Post
sheeesh, I'm gone for a few minutes and wham!!!!! most of the trip is planned...I love you guysand especially 14+ who read betweent he lines and saw panic and helplessness written all over ..thank you ....I think Nickie will love you more. There may be mom and 5 instead...there is mr. stares who has captured my heart... he follows me everywhere and sits and stares me down....I wish, but Nickie has managed to injure one of the kitties...and she is not happy.
Between L4H and 14+...not sure if I should give my first born as a thank you or another kitty... can I throw in Antonio ( Tess just asked!!!!)

We need to get them out asap then. For their sakes and Nickies!! I hope the injured kitty is ok.
You aren't talking Antonia B are you?
How does he get along with mom? I know he likes the babies well enough. It would be mom I would be worried about. (Does that sound like I am considering it? Does it?)

Now I gotta get off of here for a while. I'll be back later to see if the Montreal - L4 and east side TO to aslan's has been figured out.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!