View Single Post
  #11  
Old March 25th, 2010, 11:40 AM
phumbaa phumbaa is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Posts: 3
Rimadyl to Previcox

Thanks again for the reply. Unfortunately my vet won't give me anything esle - he says I must wait. Do you REALLY think there would be problems if I have only waited 3 days so far?
Reply With Quote