View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashtin's kin View Post
p.s. thanks for your post, Tundra Queen; I guess we were 'emails passing in the night' heehee. Are you on here in between making snow angels at minus 40??!! (BTW, we haven't even turned on our boiler/radiator system yet-and it was all of oooo 15 below last Sat.!-what with our insulation job being so effective...all that dust and sweat from blowing cellulose stuff into the walls etc. paid off! Mind you, we do turn on ye old stove powered by our 'free' haha natural gas well intermittently; must be warm enough, since the feline tribe haven't served us with a complaint...their [on retainer] lawyer, Sadie JRT/LLB, is only too quick to act.)
I'm glad Mz Goose is doing ok! Maybe she was just thirsty from her night out boozing and carousing with the boys. Ya know that morning after thirst.

How did u know I was out making snow angels? I take Tegan out with me so that when I'm finished flopping around in the snow, I can hold onto her and she helps me up again! LOL
It's not too cold today though, a nice balmy -3C!! Time for shorts! LOL

Debbie

~Tegan 9 year old yellow lab~
~Wilbur 9 year old LH cat~
~Mirabelle 18 mos dsh~
~O'Shawnnessey 18 mos dsh~
~Darby 1 year old dsh~
~Mindy 7 yr old shih tzu~
~Dexter 10yr old Salmon (large goldfish)