View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2009, 02:48 PM
Senior Contributor

LuvMyLab - thank you for your post. The death you describe reminds me of how many dogs I have seen die, or the ones that we and other rescues recieve, or just going to shelters or pounds and 'selecting' those we can save. All those eyes, all those faces and all those dogs I could not give a second chance to. The gas chamber place.....I shudder as I remember all those I was not allowed to take and finding out that they were killed in the end...and yes one was a little terrified terrier X pug. Oh yes....we need to keep on breeding. We need more designer hybrids, mutts, or the likes in this system.

In the end - it's only the animals that suffer. Most of us get it and others are too greedy, to self aborbed to even entertain the fact that we have a crisis.

I only pray that our youth will be able to carry the torch. I have high hopes for our children to correct our ways, to be kind to ourselves and our creatures. I hope that they are not trying to justify our evils as we do today, come up with excuses, make up new arguements that justify the means.