View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavenderRott View Post
I'm not exactly sure what is sick about comparing animal abuse to abusing women, but so be it. To each his own.

I wanted to see how Brad trains DOGS so I looked at the videos that showed that. I already heard how he talks to the humans in his classes.

As for Rudy's "submission" as you call it - we are just going to have to agree to disagree. Personally, I want my dogs to engage me and respect me - not submit to me.

Anyway. I'm done. Trying to get YOU to see the other side is just as pointless as you trying to tell me that this guy isn't abusive.

Have a nice night.
If there was seriously a case of animal abuse, then yes - I could understand the comparison that you made regarding women abuse. In this case, I can't, and I find it uncalled for.

Trust me, I DO see the other side. I believe in it, I'm open to discussing it, and as I have said to you already, I personally don't carry out some of the particular methods that Brad does, including his version of 'down', because I have found other methods through my own education and training that are more effective than this particular one. It's not to say that I think he's abusing Rudy, I just believe that there are better ways to achieve what he's trying to do.

Bailey (Labradoodle)
Tippy (Collie/ShepX)
Vali (American Bulldog)
Artiro (Cane Corso)