View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsyhick View Post
"But the babies are cheaper with cash!" on their website makes me want to vomit.

Even though it's an old thread, looks like Rainbow park is still in operation.

I'm sure they looked all caring when visited (or if it's actually your business, Mr. 2 Posts) but please - they're salespeople trying to make a buck and will do anything they can to make buyers believe that they're buying from an "ethical breeder". They use key words to convince you that they only get dogs from long term trusted "breeders", are vet checked, anything to convince you that they're not the sleezeballs that they really are. Of course you can't see their "breeder facilities" or you'd see what's really going on. The wool gets pulled over the eyes of buyers because not many people want to buy unethically. I'm sure you want to believe that this isn't a mill or byb and they'll tell you anything they can to make you believe it.

I've watched people get sucked in by the cheaper prices, the fast talk, smiling faces. It's a scam of sad proportions.

And I can criticize someone for making a living if it's a living based on their own pretty version of a puppy mill. It's unethical. It's borderline illegal. It's a filthy way to make a buck. It's nothing but MONEY to them. They don't care if the dog you buy from them is unhealthy and will require thousands of dollars of medical care, is being sent to laboratories for research or will become a puppy mill dog themselves - it's all about the cash.

Sick.
Well you said it all in one breathe I am sure. WELL DONE! I don't think that anyone could put it better. If there is further challenge on this subject - I want to be on your team - WOW!