View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Kitty Mum

Moon - I think most of us were not really sure where this all began from. Whether it was a general statement or if it came about from seeing one persons reply to a poster. I cannot speak for anyone else but myself though. I personally just wanted to step up to the plate and admit that I was one of those at fault (through a touch of guilt I suppose). I know that I mentioned not feeling bad about it - which I cannot help...feelings are feelings. I did not feel like you were attacking me though!!! I just wanted to let people know that I was one who may have responded in a less than desirable way. I agree with you 100% that we need to be more constructive with our time when responding to someone looking for a fight. I just do not take the time to cool off and feel the need to defend myself and others here who have cared so much - and are actually apart of this community....a bit too hasty on my part I know I will definitely think twice before giving in to someone's negative vibe - It is just so hard sometimes to bite ones tounge!