Thread: Bring Brew Home
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2008, 04:55 PM

Gibbons you are correct nothing has ever been confirmed...we're running with the assumption that this is Brew...and for all those that keep saying how legal action could hurt the institutions involved, plse remember there are more parties involved than just me...and i'm only wanting to communicate. Yes if I have to I'll go to the next level but is it my fault for being persistant or others faults for being unwilling to communicate....for all I know the pound adopted him out to his brother-in-law, I don't know!...without truth nothing is certain and maybe just maybe the only way to get out all the facts and truths is through the courts....what could be horrible about the truth being told and judged accordingly?....why should I give up my love for my Brew to defend a system that has failed me?...

In any case I still hold out hope that this can be resolved soon...my time is running short though...

How can anyone assume that I don't have a legal leg to stand on?....are they a judge? a lawyer? so making an uninformed critisizing statement like that here is only in effort to stir the pot a little....not required....you think I haven't thought this through? you think I would volunteer to be put in a position like this? You think I would pursue this like I have If originally I was never even looking for my Brew? You think I take pride in the fact that another family is affected by all this? NO! I called the pound only days after he was adopted out...if this had been handled properly immediately there would have been few issues i'm sure....and believe me I requested the pound contact them that day!