Thread: Greeting
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2008, 02:57 AM

Dear rainbow

It's nice to know there is somebody with sympathy for your trouble. Thank you for that. The article you mention in your letter is among the articles which I found very early in my search for HL. It is great, because it shows that man should never give up. Besides, it lists supplements which help for sure.

Lucky you! I can't get second opinion regarding the feeding tube. The only place where they know what we are talking about is The School of Veterinary Medicine, which I mentioned. That's the destiny of Serbian cat-lover (and dog-lover, of course). Imagine this: cat gets sick and you call your vet (any vet in your town). He comes, you tell him about the history of cat's disease, then he takes syringe and some bottle from his bag. After giving the injection you ask what medicament your cat received, and he asks why that is of your concern. After few minutes, when the cat starts drooling he tells you what he gave. You are shocked, you know that preparation is forbidden for cats, you have read that on the web, but, alas, he, the vet, doesn't know it!

Many regards from Deda