Thread: Neoplasene
View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2008, 12:39 PM

Neoplasene

Hello:

I am currently using the Buck Root Suave for my 14 yr old dog with a hemangiopericytoma on her left rear leg. We had to put some needle points in to the tumor to facilitate the suave. I have been on this for over 6 weeks, applying the suave once a week. There have been many changes, lots of swelling, bleeding, oozing and such. Very messy, very uncomfortable and smelly. The tumor has huge scabs on it and every time a small piece falls off there is bleeding. I am getting a little discouraged because I do not notice the tumor becoming any smaller. I am under a vet's supervision who says that each treatment they do if different. She says to continue with it, but I may hold off for an extra week to let some healing begin. My vet does not cover the area with the suave like it says in Dr. Fox's clinical studies. Does anyone have any good news for me about this? It's so red and swollen and ugly most of the time. Does everyone cover the suave with a bandage when it's applied? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Carolyn