View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2008, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
Glad to hear Snoopy is finally home with you... I haven't been on here much as I've been cleaning up a flooded basement and dealing with a 'slummy' out of town landlord....

I'm sure you'll get the hang of the insulin in no time. And Snoopy will love Wellness... my Buddy gobbles that stuff up. So sorry you've had such a stressfull week... And that your vet seems so unhelpful... and don't forget to take care of yourself.
I was wondering where you'd disappeared too! you're having to deal with a flood! Your landlords absence and as you said "slumminess" certainly isn't help you deal with this. I'm here, we're all here for morale support so just when you need to vent or need . Well, we'll give ya one anyway

I think at this point, with Snoopy's ravenous appetite, he'll eat ANYTHING no matter what brand, soft or dry. lol I don't think he'll have a problem adapting to the Wellness.

By the way, you asked me the other day in the PM if I had a photo of "my girls" and Snoopy on here yet. As of today...YES!!!

Nellie and Shadow are my login name (Shabby) photo. Nellie is on the left and her sister Shadow is the one on the right.

Snoopy's photo can be found on my profile page!!

I'm you're flood will cease!