View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2007, 07:20 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

New and in need of some info!

Hi Folks:

I am the proud owner of 2 dogs (a toy and a lab mix), 2 lovebirds, fishies, and am owned by 14 or so feral kitties. I hate to introduce myself this way but I am looking for a vet who is willing to give a greatly reduced rate for fixing the kitties and their mommies (and daddies if I can find them). We have built a 1/4 acre fenced in area with a line of trees and an insulated, fully carpeted (walls, floor and ceiling) shed for the kittens. At the moment I have 14 in there and have 2 more running I want to get in. I am afraid they won't survive the winter. The mommies would have to be live trapped and taken into vet that way. The kitties are ok with me but don't like strangers. They range in age from 8 months down to 3 months. I am willing to max my cards to get them fixed but dang, that won't take long. I live about 15 minutes outside of Hamilton and would be willing to travel a fair distance if I could get a good rate.
I appreciate and and all suggestions except for taking them to a shelter. I will not do that! They are happy and well looked after here and I don't like the alternative.
Thanks in advance for any help.
This looks like a terrific site! I can't wait to meet new people!