Thread: Cottage Pooches
View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2007, 08:17 PM
I gotz 2 babies now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessi76 View Post
ROFLMAO @ Picaso in the water!!!! love that one!

It was very funny...even more so after the fact, he went fly over the side of the dock, went really deep and I could see him trying to turn himself upright, I reached down and brought him up and tryed to level him horizontal all the while he was trying so hard to swim...we weren't far from his mom or others or the dock for that matter, and the water was so clear I could see it all below....

He has webbed feet...do most bull dogs? I was surprised, I don't know much about the breed other then they are freakn cute...and along shore he does well but in the deep he couldn't keep horizontal.

He was a little tough guy on land tho, running threw thing rather then around, loved to chase Shayla, never caught her, but tried till he couldn't move his legs anymore!! He really cracked me up.

The husky's are awesome dogs, good off leash and played well even tho the mom Silver isn't socialized much with other dogs. Brandy should belong to an elder, she's quiet, loving, gentle and very well behaved, kinda out of place in this pack of crazies...

This is between Thunder Bay and the Sault Ste. Marie, anyone been there or from that area?

Pubert Wizzer Howell-Boyd III of the feline kind R.I.P my little guy!!

If you can't afford a vet, you can't afford a pet!

221/194/170(for next year)