View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2007, 11:28 PM

No..none at all.
I went to the vet where that woman took the dog she found. As soon as I said "I want to know about a dog that was brought in here," the lady at the front desk started apologizing lol. She assured me the dog that was brought in was not my dog..the one brought in was a puppy. THey felt really bad that I got a call too early. Apparently someone was with the woman who found the dog and she wanted to keep it herself or something. I don't know..but the vets said it definetly was not my dog.

I havn't had many other "leads." I have been going door to door though and I meet some interesting people. The "animal communicator" said that my dog was in a house and hte inside had 70s furniture, a lady who mostly stays in an armchair and it was very dimly lit. The couple in between 50-60 with no children. He was dropped off there by a young man who comes to visit often. (I don't necessarily believe her..but I am going mailbox to mailbox and I needed a place to start so I started with these old houses in my town). One of the peopel came out and both him and his wife work at the National Golf Course. (that's were we thought my dog got out onto). He said he will bring hte poster to his work and he said he will get his guys (35 of them) to keep their eye open on the golfcourse to see if they spot anything. SO, that's pretty good.

His wife informed me about a house and she said there was a little white dog outside and she thought it was weird because she knows that they did not have a little white dog. Well I went to put a poster in their mailbox and I saw through the window into their livingroom. It was dimly lit, it was old and all 70s furniture and a lamp that looked like it was from the 70s and there was an armchair lol. I found out after that it is my brother's friend's grandmother's house so I don't think my dog is in there. (Unless my brother's friend stole my dog and gave it to his grandmother). Probably not though..but you never know.

Ps. I sound very accusing. I'm really not. I just want to check out anything possible.