View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2007, 03:51 PM

@rainbow:
Thanks for the link. Fredericton came up with 6 hits. Five of them I didn't know existed, and the last one is the one I mentioned earlier where I didn't think they carried the stuff. Fortunately though on the way home, before even reading your post, I stopped by and saw that they carried Felidae among other brands mentioned here. Some of the brands were ridiculously expensive (like Wellness) and I would probably never buy them for that reason alone. I was however pleasantly surprised that Felidae was quite affordable. It was actually cheaper per Kg than many of the brands I listed at the beginning (Nutro, Pro Plan, Techni-Cal, Feline Plus, and Eukanuba), and the ingredients seem much better. The only ones cheaper were Nutrience, Iams, and Science Diet. I initially didn't pick Iams and SD because of the by-products and grain being used as the main source of protein. I figured Nutrience at least used chicken meal as the main source. Anyways, all that to say that I'll definitely mention Felidae to the other half, and more than likely we'll at least give it a try.

@prin
I'm still having trouble knowing what info to trust. I'll take your word on the dog stool , but I find it hard to believe that product sites like the one previously listed and big product sites like Purina would be able to just blatantly lie like that.

http://www.purina.com.sg/caredog_article2.html