View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2007, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prin View Post
Two things caught my eye:

It contains human grade chicken, but not ONLY human grade chicken? And hormone and steroid free after testing or because they aren't given steroids or hormones?

This I found funny because yesterday, when I was looking up the Yukon Nutritional Company, there was one study that included pharmaceutical grade salmon oil supplied by the YNC... So if they make their own, then why do they have suppliers of the oils?

(not meant to imply anything, it's just confusing)

Oh and I didn't get any reply yet...
I don't know what to think. It doesn't make sense.

The worm infestation, whether it is derived from the meat meal or grains, is alarming to me. I read the other posts about TO's imported food, but still, the fact that these occurences are only with TO's products doesn't rest well with me. :sad:

I would just freak if I saw a bunch of worms wriggling around in their bag of food, because I'd probably feel them on my hands before I saw it, as I just dig the measuring cup in & get the food without looking at it. Aspen has a little bit of the Lamb, Barley & Apple left & since I saw that picture & read about this, I make a point of looking at it every single time now before I dig my hand in there.