View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2006, 03:21 PM

before i read this thread, i was cutting up all of bowser's meat cause i thought it might be better for him, hehe now i know to just give him a full piece of steak (even if it makes daddy jealous)

one thing though, he wont eat raw chicken *sigh* and it was soo cheap, he just takes it from me and hides it in his crate.

I have some concerns though...

can i give my dog potatoe? some threads say yes it's fine and i was but then a friend of mine says that potatoe is terrible for dogs cause it's a complex carb, and i'm only blocking up his system by giving it to him.

garlic, lots of conflicting info here, I've been giving it to bowser for over a year for flea prevention, but now i'm finding info everywhere that it's poisonous for dogs and that I might as well be giving him chocolate if I'm gonna give him garlic, he loves it and he seems fine....do i continue giving it to him?

gas bombs....bowser is one of those dogs going through detox, his stinkbombs are BAAAADDD!!! they are silent but deadly (of course), and they can clear a room. (and to top things off his favorite place to let loose is on my lap so i can get blamed) how long is this going to last?