View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2006, 06:45 AM
Owned by goldens

Solid Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.l.r.8
Is this the case for the wolf cub as well, I had jsut got my short list kinda nailed down and now it seems it just got shorter. I was going to use wolf cub for the next 4 months and switch around between DVP, Merricks, Canidae, Innova, California Natural, Natures Variety and Wellness (as they are all available locally). My Only addition was WK but I don't like the idea that they have already changed the formula once without ANY warning. Canadie seems to be the best Value For Money, so I'm guessing that I will be swaying towards that one. So for we tried Nutro Ultra and now were wofking through a bag of Nutram, not great but not the worst, Wolf Cub is on order to try and I have a a sample bag but it's the old formula as will probably be the first few bags and then it will just be another dog fod, We have no allergies that I'm aware of but the thought of him depositing small stools simply thrills me.
Yes I believe the WK is also being changed according to the other post. I would be very careful changing kibbles as you are planning to do. You may turn your dog into a picky eater.