Thread: I am LMAO!
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Senior Contributor

deeeeeeeelicious!!
Quote:
~Ingredients~
Ground yellow corn, soybean meal, ground whole wheat, corn syrup, poultry fat, Meat and bone meal (Animal Fat Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid), Chicken by-product Meal, Rice, Animal Digest, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin D and E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulafate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Meadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex Source of Vitamin K, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid
my favorite quote :
Quote:
I purchased Kibbles Chunks 'N Chews in the 20 pound bag and paid just under $7.00 for it! The economical price for this new product was enough reason to give it a try
another fav :
Quote:
It is made with high quality ingredients and provides 100% nutrition in a well balanced formula. This is basically what I look for in the foods that I buy for my favorite pet. Because Sam Walton had the nothing-but-the-best-for-my-dog sentiment up front in his mind when developing this dog food

Deep thought, by Jack Handey : "I think my new thing will be to try to be a real happy guy. I'll just walk around being real happy until some jerk says something stupid to me."