View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2017, 08:02 PM

Unhappy

Hi Rhynes - good to hear from you.
Adenitis did crop up in my endless research, so the vet contacted the Prairie Diagnostics where the biopsies were carried out to check if there had been any indication that this could be the cause of her skin issues - they said there wasn't.
I am doing the regime I mentioned probably because I feel I have to do something (sounds like a lame reason I know) but it is vastly improving her coat overall, even if its not curing the problem as yet. There is some small evidence of fine regrowth on her outer ears, but no change in the blackening.

As regards feeing raw, it is not really an option for her. She has a tendency towards pancreatitis and does not tolerate raw very well. So I do the next best thing by cooking for her (for both my dogs actually) and only lightly cook the meat. I use vitamins and minerals and ground egg shell to balance the nutrients.

I have tried to upload the results from Dr. Dodds but its apparently too large and states -
Dr Dodds Report.pdf:
Your file of 152.3 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 109.8 KB for this filetype.
When I have more time later I will work on it to reduce it - would value some opinion on it.