View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Mom to 2 furbabies

Barkingdog - the liberty bell! I wish Zephra would go to the door and stand there... hopefully she'll get the hang of it soon.

Dog Dancer - the biggest problem is that it's so cold and snowy out. Once Spring gets here, they can stay out longer and I can clean with them outside I do use a leash on Zephra but If I did that when I run the vacuum... well, I don't know who'd be leading who, haha, plus she'd probably pee in front of me then, lol.

Hazelrunpack - I hope she'll take to the bell!!

I often wonder what their lives were like before they ended up in the shelter.
Dixie is SO well-behaved and understands so many tricks! She heels well on the leash, and follows all commands. I wonder how she wound up at a shelter - they said she was a surrender! She has no behavioral problems at all. I wonder if she misses her previous owner.

Zephra is sweet, very bouncy also knows commands though she finds it hard to hold "stay" sometimes, lol. She gets a little exuberant. And she has this peeing issue - but it's not all the time - If you watch really close you'll see she gets more antsy, she just doesn't seem to know how to tell you she has to go out. She'll train me eventually