View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfields View Post
So, for each kennel here(when my dogs were out in the yards) we would tear newspapers into strips, then shake them out into huge piles, bag them up to take out to the yards. 20 to 24 papers per kennel. They ended up with a really thick bed that they could snuggle down into, and I mean nearly disappear into.
IF I could kennel Nookie, I would think that was an excellent idea (he ate the down out of the comforter in his kennel, before we realized he couldn't be kenneled due to stress/seizures), except that Nookie would probably eat the paper! He pooped a paper towel about 3 weeks ago.

We really need to figure out why the Pica has returned. I'm thinking the EPI is acting up again, it's really the only thing I can think of, so might have to up his Pancrease-V.

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012