View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Senior Contributor

oh and funnily enough, we were walking to the park the other day, we live in a small country town but still a busy little place non the less, and we came around a corner and here were 2 male red kangaroos (they are the biggies, about the same size as a grown teenager or woman) standing in the middle of the road. well we need to go for a run so we had to walk past them. as we got closer (poor dog was looking at me with little faith) one big boy came up to us, about 3 meters away and started hissing and carrying on (they sort of growl and hiss, quite scary). well i was thinking "no one will belive me if i tell them we got beaten up by 2 reds on the edge of town", so we started to walk a little faster and he just stood there watching us. oh he was soooo beautiful, but he didnt move, just watched us and showed us his chest and dominance. well havent seen him since but i actually think that was a close one, thank goodness the dog is not a barker or it could have really gone pear shaped, i really hope we see him again.