Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum for cats and dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thank you is not enough 14+ (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=64858)

Sylvie August 13th, 2009 07:55 PM

Thank you is not enough 14+

1 Attachment(s)
I can't believe you did this wonderful picture for me. Thank you. You are amazing!:)

14+kitties August 13th, 2009 08:08 PM

You are more than welcome mf. As I told you yesterday, Winston had a little to do with it too. I think Stoney's pic came out not bad. I'm glad you like it. You deserve it. :grouphug: You and Winston both rock!! With you two around it feels like Christmas all year round. :cloud9:

How did hubby react?

hazelrunpack August 13th, 2009 08:12 PM

I just marvel at the way you get in fur texture and shading, 14+! :eek: You've got an [I][size=3]awesome[/size][/I] talent, ma'am!!

Beautiful pic, Sylvie!!

Chaser August 13th, 2009 08:20 PM

Fantastic! And he's got such a typical "shepherd" expression on his face in that picture too.....love it! :lovestruck:

Sylvie August 13th, 2009 08:23 PM

Hubby was really tired last night when I got home. Didn't really say too much. I thought oh, he doesn't like it, or it made him very sad. He really is emotional when it comes to his animals. But tonight, when he found out I was on the computer he had to take a picture of it for me, so that I could post it. He thinks it is awsome! He also wanted to email it to work so that he could show his co-worker. I am going to have to guard it with my life, or it might go missing when I am not looking.

I can't thank you enough. When you gave it to me, I thought you were just showing me a picture you had done. What an idiot, it took a minute or two for me to realize that it was Stoney.

I know what you mean by pay it forward, I try to do that everyday. Even if it is just smiling at people in the store. It makes me happier. Well, I am finished babbling now. :o

14+kitties August 13th, 2009 08:37 PM

I'm glad he liked it too.
I knew from your reaction that you didn't know it was Stoney. I should have warned you instead of just plunking it down in front of you.
Pay it forward is something my mom :rip: did every day of her life. Of course it was never called that then. I would like to think she taught me well. :angel2: :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen August 13th, 2009 10:08 PM

14+ wow! That is beautiful! Is it a drawing or wood burning? How did u do it?

Debbie

growler~GateKeeper August 14th, 2009 12:42 AM

Another awesome piece of art 14+ :thumbs up

maneater August 14th, 2009 10:04 AM

I must say that this is very very beautiful. Truly are a talented woman.

BenMax August 14th, 2009 11:24 AM

OH my DAWG. That is absolutely awesome!!:thumbs up

ancientgirl August 14th, 2009 12:11 PM

What a lovely piece. I don't know how you do it 14+, but you capture the essence of each pet you burn on those pieces of wood, and make them just come alive.