Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How do you put text between pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=64986)

hunnybunny July 6th, 2009 05:56 PM

How do you put text between pictures

Hi Guys, I am pretty new to computors, can anyone tell me how i can put txt/writing between pitures so i can add my comment to each piture :confused:

Thanks if anyone can help, hope i put this in the right section

SandraLM July 6th, 2009 06:11 PM

Is there enough room on the pics to add words?
What program are you using btw?

hazelrunpack July 6th, 2009 10:08 PM

Are you talking about uploading pics and posting them here, hunnybunny?

If so, upload your pics as usual. Then, in the reply box, type your comment. Click on the paperclip in the menu above the reply box and it will bring down a list of the attachments you've uploaded. Click on the one you want with the comment you've just typed and it will insert that picture at the cursor. Type your next comment; click on the paperclip, then the attachment...repeat... :thumbs up

Just remember to put your cursor where you want the picture to be--saves you from having to move the pic around later. :D

mollywog July 6th, 2009 10:16 PM

nice! I didn't even know that, thanks Hazel! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack July 6th, 2009 10:47 PM

Glad to be of help, mollywog :D

ownedbycats July 7th, 2009 08:57 AM

So [I]that's[/I] how you do it. with all those Pack stories, Hazel is an expert. Thanks!

breeze July 7th, 2009 09:24 AM

attach the picture like you usally do

press enter a couple of time after you insert the picture and type what you would like

then press enter a couple of time again and add the next picture

and so on and so on..

hunnybunny July 7th, 2009 10:11 AM

Thanks Guys for your help :thumbs up think i got it now x

krdahmer July 7th, 2009 01:48 PM

learn something new everyday!:o

14+kitties July 7th, 2009 04:06 PM

Yep, hazel taught me too! :thumbs up

dmc123 July 7th, 2009 05:01 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;797786]Are you talking about uploading pics and posting them here, hunnybunny?

If so, upload your pics as usual. Then, in the reply box, type your comment. Click on the paperclip in the menu above the reply box and it will bring down a list of the attachments you've uploaded. Click on the one you want with the comment you've just typed and it will insert that picture at the cursor. Type your next comment; click on the paperclip, then the attachment...repeat... :thumbs up

Just remember to put your cursor where you want the picture to be--saves you from having to move the pic around later. :D[/QUOTE]

I also thank you hazel, I wondered how everyone did that, just never asked.

Good question to ask here - hunnybunny, you helped me a lot.

Diane

hunnybunny July 7th, 2009 05:54 PM

[QUOTE=dmc123;798131]I also thank you hazel, I wondered how everyone did that, just never asked.

Good question to ask here - hunnybunny, you helped me a lot.

Diane[/QUOTE]

you are welcome hun, glad my question helped :)x

hazelrunpack July 7th, 2009 09:24 PM

Yep...hazel loves questions she can answer. :D Any time!

Tundra_Queen July 30th, 2009 02:20 AM

Gee I was wondering how that was done! I'm too tired right now but I'll come back tomorrow....now that I found this forum. I've only be at Pets.ca for almost a year. :laughing:

Debbie