Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Off topic forum (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Real names? (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=75598)

kathryn March 3rd, 2011 08:03 PM

Real names?

Sooo I was thinking about something earlier.. I've known some of you for almost 5 years and yet I don't think I know a single members REAL first name :laughing: Obviously everyone knows my first name... but I don't know anyone elses! So... maybe I'm out of the loop.. or do we just stay incognito and only go by user names regardless? :crazy:

It's kind of funny when I've mentioned you guys IRL in a conversation and am like OH so-and-so on the pet forum I belong to said this... and I've never even thought twice about the fact I refer to everyone by the usernames.

So is it some sort of secret pact to not say our real names? :headslap: Or am I just not paying attention?

erykah1310 March 3rd, 2011 08:08 PM

Mine's Erika, not a hard code to crack lol

kathryn March 3rd, 2011 08:12 PM

[QUOTE=erykah1310;990458]Mine's Erika, not a hard code to crack lol[/QUOTE]

LOL nooo I would have never guessed :laughing: Marko doesn't count either for the record :laughing:

dmc123 March 3rd, 2011 08:12 PM

I am Diane :)

aslan March 3rd, 2011 08:24 PM

lol,,,oh no the espionage plan has been found out..i've met several of the members in person and i get all muddled sometimes and call them their online name in person and their real name online...oh and Trish here.

kathryn March 3rd, 2011 08:30 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;990464]lol,,,oh no the espionage plan has been found out..i've met several of the members in person and i get all muddled sometimes and call them their online name in person and their real name online...oh and Trish here.[/QUOTE]

I KNEW THERE WAS SOME SORT OF GIANT CONSPIRACY!!

you've all been found out so fess up now!!

Also, hi Trish :) Actually you are probably one of the members I've wondered about the most what your real name was because I keep thinking your name is really Aslan. :eek:

And hellllo Diane :)

Frenchy March 3rd, 2011 08:42 PM

My real name is Juanita Esmeralda Tremblay.
:laughing:

I'm Nadine. :p

kathryn March 3rd, 2011 08:44 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;990475]My real name is Juanita Esmeralda Tremblay.
:laughing:

I'm Nadine. :p[/QUOTE]

I'm still going to think of you as Frenchy regardless though ;)

Frenchy March 3rd, 2011 08:50 PM

[QUOTE=kathryn;990477]I'm still going to think of you as Frenchy regardless though ;)[/QUOTE]

as long as you don't think I'm a guy , we're ok :D

kathryn March 3rd, 2011 09:07 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;990480]as long as you don't think I'm a guy , we're ok :D[/QUOTE]

No, I knew you were a crazed woman, don't worry :D

I think only 1 or 2 people I thought were dudes and then figured out they weren't :sorry:

There really aren't very many regular male members on here, are there?

aslan March 3rd, 2011 09:14 PM

Kathryn if you actually spoke to French chic you'll get even more stressed with her name..

my real name has been posted on here several times,,usually by Chico2 or LP,,it's also on the fb pets.ca silly girl. And you wont be the first to still call me Aslan to my face happens all the time.

aslan March 3rd, 2011 09:15 PM

[QUOTE=kathryn;990485]No, I knew you were a crazed woman, don't worry :D

I think only 1 or 2 people I thought were dudes and then figured out they weren't :sorry:
[COLOR="Red"]lol,,how do i know i was one of them.:D[/COLOR]
There really aren't very many regular male members on here, are there?[/QUOTE]

not as many now as there was,i miss wd..:(

kathryn March 3rd, 2011 09:21 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;990487]Kathryn if you actually spoke to French chic you'll get even more stressed with her name..

my real name has been posted on here several times,,usually by Chico2 or LP,,it's also on the fb pets.ca silly girl. And you wont be the first to still call me Aslan to my face happens all the time.[/QUOTE]

Oh, and from looking at our FB page I posted on that thread too, right above you :headslap: I forgot about that.

Do I have to say Frenchys name is a French accent? Oui Oui!! I was actually pretty good with french for a while. For some brilliant reason my school district had us take French throughout grade school.. not spanish or anything we'd actually have a use for :rolleyes:

ETA: aslan, yeah at first I thought you were a dude. My bad! :D but i figured that one out on my own that you weren't

aslan March 3rd, 2011 09:24 PM

yeah the wife thing throws people.:evil:

French is widely used up here so move here and use it.

Frenchy March 3rd, 2011 09:28 PM

My name is bilingual :) there's even a song about me :p

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTp__BFSsUs[/url]

not too many men here , Jim , Excalibur , RickC ... those are the only ones I know. WDawson isn't posting anymore :(

kathryn March 3rd, 2011 09:32 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;990493]yeah the wife thing throws people.:evil:

French is widely used up here so move here and use it.[/QUOTE]

you can adopt me if you'd like :whistle: i offer myself up for adoption several times a week :laughing:

[QUOTE=Frenchy;990494]My name is bilingual :) there's even a song about me :p

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTp__BFSsUs[/url]

not too many men here , Jim , Excalibur , RickC ... those are the only ones I know. WDawson isn't posting anymore :([/QUOTE]

Sooo you say your name Nay-Deen, right? That's how I'd say it. :confused: Or is there some other French-y way to say it?

My name is just... kath-rin. Just how it's spelled. People try to fancy it up sometimes like Kath-a-rin or Kath-her-in but it's not really needed.

Frenchy March 3rd, 2011 09:41 PM

[QUOTE=kathryn;990495]

Sooo you say your name Nay-Deen, right? That's how I'd say it. :confused: Or is there some other French-y way to say it?

[/QUOTE]

yep , that's how you would say it in english. It's different in french , kinda like Naddeene.

kathryn March 3rd, 2011 09:43 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;990500]yep , that's how you would say it in english. It's different in french , kinda like Naddeene.[/QUOTE]

Oh right, I think I know what you are saying. I think I've heard it pronounced on a TV show or in a movie before.

But since I would be speaking to you in English it would just be Nay-deen right? Then when I re-learn french i will say it the other way :laugh:

Frenchy March 3rd, 2011 09:48 PM

[QUOTE=kathryn;990502]
But since I would be speaking to you in English it would just be Nay-deen right? [/QUOTE]

Yep that's it :)

mummummum March 4th, 2011 12:19 AM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;990504]Yep that's it :)[/QUOTE]

You still trying to pass a gurl eh Nads? Hehehehe Kathryn ~ don't believe a word "she" says. Now that Benmax is out of the closet with her "dangling appendages" I think it's time you too came clean Nads.

Kathryn: "Nadine" is a 6'5", 280 pound, former linebacker for the Montreal Alouettes. That wee wisp of a woman in Nadine's photos is actually "her" cleaning lady (did I mention that Nads is insanely wealthy?)

:crazy::angel:

kathryn March 4th, 2011 01:20 AM

[QUOTE=mummummum;990521]

Kathryn: "Nadine" is a 6'5", 280 pound, former linebacker for the Montreal Alouettes. That wee wisp of a woman in Nadine's photos is actually "her" cleaning lady (did I mention that Nads is insanely wealthy?)

:crazy::angel:[/QUOTE]

Now I know your lying because there is no way they play football in Canada :usa:

BenMax March 4th, 2011 06:22 AM

[QUOTE=mummummum;990521]You still trying to pass a gurl eh Nads? Hehehehe Kathryn ~ don't believe a word "she" says. Now that Benmax is out of the closet with her "dangling appendages" I think it's time you too came clean Nads.

:crazy::angel:[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing::laughing: You are a funny person MX3!
Kathryn, my name is Joy. That's right..you can call me vomit balls.:D

aslan March 4th, 2011 07:35 AM

[QUOTE=kathryn;990524]Now I know your lying because there is no way they play football in Canada :usa:[/QUOTE]

:eek: have you never heard of the calgary stampeders,,toronto argonauts, hamilton ti-cats...

oh and the evil one Mx3 is Suzanne.:D

Love4himies March 4th, 2011 07:36 AM

[QUOTE=aslan;990487]And you wont be the first to still call me Aslan to my face happens all the time.[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing::laughing: I confess, I'm one of the ones that calls Aslan, Alsan :o :laughing:. I can't help it :shrug:, just comes out of my mouth :laughing:

My name is Deb in real life, but in my fantasy life I am Venessa Paradis :D

aslan March 4th, 2011 07:37 AM

don't you mean your stripper name Deb.:evil:

Love4himies March 4th, 2011 07:37 AM

[QUOTE=BenMax;990543]That's right..you can call me vomit balls.:D[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing: Actually, I shouldn't laugh, that's not funny :(

BenMax March 4th, 2011 07:38 AM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;990554]:laughing::laughing: Actually, I shouldn't laugh, that's not funny :([/QUOTE]

Oh yeah..laugh away!:thumbs up:laughing:

BenMax March 4th, 2011 07:40 AM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;990552] but in my fantasy life I am Venessa Paradis :D[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing::laughing:...Ok now that is good!:thumbs up

Love4himies March 4th, 2011 07:54 AM

[QUOTE=BenMax;990557]:laughing::laughing::laughing:...Ok now that is good!:thumbs up[/QUOTE]

I am not a movie person and really I could care less about movie stars, but something about that Johnny Depp that makes the juices flow :cloud9:

mummummum March 4th, 2011 07:58 AM

[QUOTE=aslan;990551]:
oh and the evil one Mx3 is Suzanne.:D[/QUOTE]

Ahem...that's MADAME to you Trisha-Delisha. I got standards ya know. [img]http://bestsmileys.com/famous/3.gif[/img]