Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Thank you - Heros big and small (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   I have a Big Thank you for Winston (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=74175)

pbpatti December 22nd, 2010 04:31 PM

I have a Big Thank you for Winston

3 Attachment(s)
My doggies are the happy (hmmmm) recipients of Winston's generosity..Thank you so much for the Christmas cheer you have given my household. If the doggies don't appreciate too much...I do. :thumbs up

[ATTACH]71054[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]71055[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]71056[/ATTACH]

more......

pbpatti December 22nd, 2010 04:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I had fun trying to get some good pictures of Sasha and Buddy, These are my efforts hope you all enjoy.

[ATTACH]71057[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]71058[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]71059[/ATTACH]

pbpatti December 22nd, 2010 04:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Buddy is not a very good picture sitter yet..

[ATTACH]71060[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]71061[/ATTACH]

Thank you again Winston, your scarves are all across North America...wow:party::highfive: Merry Christmas patti, sasha and buddy:goodvibes:

Winston December 22nd, 2010 04:41 PM

OMG Patti those pics are AWESOME! I am adding them to my collection! I love Buddy's face! He looks like a problem child! :D with those eyes!

Sasha is looking ever so gorgeous! that picture of her in a sit is :thumbs up

I hoped to add some cheer to your home and thats exactly what I got! thank you so much!

Happy Holidays MF!

Cindy

pbpatti December 22nd, 2010 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=Winston;972444]OMG Patti those pics are AWESOME! I am adding them to my collection! I love Buddy's face! He looks like a problem child! :D with those eyes! [COLOR="Red"]he is a doll, although he looks like he might be he is not a problem child[/COLOR]

Sasha is looking ever so gorgeous! that picture of her in a sit is :thumbs up [COLOR="red"]Thank you, TTouch helped her to be able to sit square, changed her posture alot.[/COLOR]

I hoped to add some cheer to your home and thats exactly what I got! thank you so much! [COLOR="red"]INDEED you did, thanks MF[/COLOR]

Happy Holidays MF!

Cindy[/QUOTE]

Happy Holidays to you and your family. patti

Tundra_Queen December 23rd, 2010 01:06 AM

What great pics!! I love the one of Buddy with him looking like he could get into a lot of trouble! LOL

chico2 December 23rd, 2010 08:00 AM

Awww Winston you are a wonderful Santa,Sasha looks gorgeous and little Buddy looks like BIG trouble in that pic,sooo cute:cloud9:

Love4himies December 23rd, 2010 08:02 AM

Awwww, they are adorable :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

rainbow December 23rd, 2010 02:42 PM

LOL, cute pics, especially the last one of Buddy .......mom, what did you put on my neck. :D

My fuzzbutts also got spoiled by Winston :angel: & Sylvie :angel: this year. :o

hazelrunpack December 23rd, 2010 10:52 PM

Aw, Auntie Winston strikes again! :lovestruck:

And the puppers look marvelous in their new holiday wear, patti!!! :flirt: