Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Teeka and Our Newest Addition (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=65503)

Bailey_ September 9th, 2009 03:34 PM

Teeka and Our Newest Addition

2 Attachment(s)
As some of you know, we just recently went through some very rough times with our baby girl, Teeka. She is now doing great and is mending each day. Here is an updated picture of her, taken this afternoon.

What I did not know however, is that my husband had heard of [I]another [/I]little kitten in need of a home. She apparently was brought in to have her first set of shots and dewormer, when it had been discovered that she had IBS. Her owners did not return for her. My husband made the arrangements, and on Friday of last week, brought her home. We STILL have not decided on a name, and have been calling her 'Kitten'. Please help! I'll get better pictures soon, this was taken moments ago with my cam phone for a quick picture.

So far both kittens are overjoyed to have one another, though I'm pretty sure our older cat is thinking we have gone nuts. :laughing:

breeze September 9th, 2009 03:38 PM

I think you should call her [B][I]"Halo"[/I][/B]

she sure is a cutie, and ya for teeka on the mend :thumbs up:thumbs up

BenMax September 9th, 2009 03:51 PM

I like Breeze's suggestion.

Bailey they are absolutely gorgeous!:cloud9::lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper September 9th, 2009 11:39 PM

Nice to [I]see[/I] Teeka :lovestruck: getting better :thumbs up :D

Kitten is adorable :lovestruck: I also like Breeze's name suggestion ;)

ancientgirl September 10th, 2009 02:13 PM

I'm glad Teeka is on the mend. Your hubby has a beautiful heart to bring this tiny girl home. She's a doll. Halo is a lovely name.

Love4himies September 10th, 2009 02:16 PM

Wahoo Teeka :thumbs up. Keep on healing, girl :grouphug:

Ohhh what a sweetie the new kitty is, and I also agree, Halo is a wonderful name :lovestruck:

breeze September 10th, 2009 02:43 PM

[QUOTE=Bailey_;823915] I'll get better pictures soon, [/QUOTE]

hummmmmm where are the other better pictures you said you would post?????

[B][I]you've had a whole day!!!
[/I][/B]

:D:D:D

Bailey_ September 10th, 2009 03:07 PM

:laughing: Will post this evening. Not home right now. I took a whole bunch last night. :D She's so cute.

breeze September 10th, 2009 03:49 PM

:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

you have until midnight or we will come and catnap the two little cuties:D:D:D

Bailey_ September 10th, 2009 03:50 PM

:D:laughing::laughing: Sounds good Breeze. I'm pretty sure the DH would kill me if I let these two beauties slip past us, so I will be sure to post as soon as I get home!! :highfive:

Bailey_ September 10th, 2009 08:36 PM

Pictures of the New Little Girl

2 Attachment(s)
Here are pictures of the new kitten. I *loved* the name Halo, but DH wasn't so keen on it for whatever reason, and wanted to name her.

I am happy to introduce to you: Raisins. (Don't ask. I don't. :laughing:)

the gang September 10th, 2009 08:52 PM

too cute :)brenda and the pins

babymomma September 10th, 2009 09:17 PM

for some reason, she looks like a raisons to me :P

shes a doll

growler~GateKeeper September 10th, 2009 11:25 PM

Raisins is a cutie :lovestruck: love the spots :lovestruck: and the [I]almost[/I] tabby forehead markings

Perhaps it's cuz she's sure to Raise a Little H3ll ;)

ancientgirl September 11th, 2009 07:14 AM

Raisins is a cute name too!

allfurlove September 11th, 2009 09:28 AM

She's so cute :cloud9: I like her markings, very unique. The spots on her side kinda look like raisins :laughing:

breeze September 11th, 2009 12:54 PM

Raisin is a real cutie and looks like she has mischief in her eyes..

Bailey_ September 11th, 2009 01:16 PM

[QUOTE=allfurlove;824466]She's so cute :cloud9: I like her markings, very unique. The spots on her side kinda look like raisins :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Thanks everyone! Yes, AFL, she kind of looks like she started off tabby and decided half way through that she wanted to be calico. :laughing:

[QUOTE]Raisin is a real cutie and looks like she has mischief in her eyes[/QUOTE]

She does!! Hubby now is calling her 'Goose' because he says she's like a 'fighter pilot', constantly leaping at everything and zooming around under foot. The other animals don't know what to make of her, she's too quick, even for Teeka! :laughing:

breeze September 11th, 2009 01:18 PM

[QUOTE=Bailey_;824557]Thanks everyone! Yes, AFL, she kind of looks like she started off tabby and decided half way through that she wanted to be calico. :laughing:

She does!! Hubby now is calling her 'Goose' because he says she's like a 'fighter pilot', constantly leaping at everything and zooming around under foot. The other animals don't know what to make of her, she's too quick, even for Teeka! :laughing:[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Bailey_ September 11th, 2009 01:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here she is while playing, which is usually all the time. If I had moved the camera just a little more to the left, you would see Moo and Bailey sitting near the back door watching her in pure awe that something so little has so much energy. :laughing:

breeze September 11th, 2009 01:57 PM

Bailey

Raisin/goose needs a kitty gym!!!!!

Bailey_ September 11th, 2009 01:59 PM

[QUOTE=breeze;824585]Bailey

Raisin needs a kitty gym!!!!![/QUOTE]

You mean like a big cat tree or something?

breeze September 11th, 2009 02:02 PM

[QUOTE=Bailey_;824587]You mean like a big cat tree or something?[/QUOTE]

something she could climb, stretch on and attack. I think AG has something like that. and a cat tree for scratching.. those little nails will do wonders for your couch :rolleyes::eek:

:D:D

hazelrunpack September 11th, 2009 02:04 PM

Geez...only took me two days to get a decent enough connection to download the pics :rolleyes:

Raisin is a doll, though, Bailey! Well worth the effort! :flirt: I love that last shot of her in mid leap! :laughing: Nice catch! :highfive:

breeze September 11th, 2009 02:06 PM

[url]http://www.thefind.com/pets/info-kitty-cat-gym#page=1[/url]

here is one but I was thinking of a jungle gym sorta thing.. I'm not that good in looking things up.

breeze September 11th, 2009 02:09 PM

look at this one..:D

wall mounts..

[url]http://www.catsplay.com/cat_wall_systems.php3[/url]

they even have a corner mount condo!!!

MommaKat September 12th, 2009 06:09 PM

She's a real beautie, 2 kittens are A LOT of fun :D Congrats on your new addition.