Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Halo, Nikki & Lupa (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=84493)

Dog Dancer August 29th, 2013 02:35 PM

Halo, Nikki & Lupa

3 Attachment(s)
Okay, a couple new pics from the weekend.
It was pretty warm, they weren't very active!

Dog Dancer August 29th, 2013 02:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One more of Nikki and Lupa

Barkingdog August 29th, 2013 05:24 PM

It looks like Nikki and Lupa are enjoying a good joke between the of them, I hope they where not planning on playing a trick on sweet Halo.

hazelrunpack August 29th, 2013 06:25 PM

It seems to be hot everywhere! Hang in there, kiddos! Winter is coming! :thumbs up My goodness, but the pups are looking so grown up!! :lovestruck:

Barkingdog August 29th, 2013 07:23 PM

It was cool here today, we had wind coming from the ocean all day , but it will be hot tomorrow , Marty hate the heat too.

Goldfields August 30th, 2013 12:55 AM

They're looking rather splendid, DD, but so is Halo. That is a very nice head shot of her. I do really love oldies.It must be nice showing off the two Mal's when you take them walking.

Dog Dancer August 30th, 2013 10:50 AM

They are looking very adult now. Last week we were walking through the park and some guy parked his car ahead of us and came over to talk to us about them. Of course he thought they were really big huskies. Two nights ago we had a drive-by admirer who yelled out their window that they liked our dogs. Yes the adoration is getting pretty common I must say. Needless to say people are shocked when we tell them they're only 8 months (soon to be 9).

Winston August 30th, 2013 12:04 PM

Oh my look at sweet halo...she is beautiful with her grey muzzle.
The pups are looking all grown up but they are stunning and each so different.
I am not surprised you have so many admirers....:thumbs up.

Dog Dancer September 1st, 2013 12:08 PM

Every night we go down to the park down our block and I always forget my camera. My pockets are full of poo bags, dog treats and combs. The park is a challenge as it's FULL of tree's and Nikki, having newly discovered lifting his leg, wants to mark them all! :laughing:

Barkingdog September 1st, 2013 12:54 PM

Nikki is man now! What is with male dogs having to pee on any object that standing or trees? Marty peed on my leg the first time he saw me.

growler~GateKeeper September 1st, 2013 10:23 PM

Those dogs look familiar .......... :laughing:
Such wonderful pups you have - all 3 of them :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer September 2nd, 2013 12:12 AM

Poor Growler, the pups had her pinned to the floor when she came to visit! She's just a tiny thing and they had her out flat! Notice how she said they were wonderful and not well behaved! :laughing:

Winston September 2nd, 2013 07:14 AM

DD who wouldn't want to be pinned by your babies! if I only lived closer....
Only pet lovers can appreciate it anyway!! :laughing:
Funny how they are about leg lifting. Poor Winston squatted like a girl for years and then I swear he saw another dog do it and that was it...

Dog Dancer September 3rd, 2013 12:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Yeah, I think Nikki outweighs her though! She wasn't quite flat, but really close! People really can't squat down to say hi to these characters, they'll send you the rest of the way just by leaning on you. And yes, most pet lovers are okay with it, but REALLY....

I thought I had one in the house with Growler, I don't have it on this computer though, but here's one of Growler with Nikki and Lupa and one of Teri with Nikki. It was so nice meeting the ladies.

Goldfields September 3rd, 2013 07:51 PM

Lovely photo's of both you ladies, and it's nice putting faces to the names. :thumbs up

DD, your boy must be ahead of Roo. He only ever piddles once when he goes out, again before going back inside. No more than that at Obedience either. He doesn't appear to be into marking (yet), but he may be a bit slow because he is still with Jarrah and just wants to wrestle her or chase his Cuz ball, while the 4 sheltie boys know she's not far off coming in season so have different ideas altogether than the pup's. Have to watch that lot . :D
That's really nice that your fur kids are getting a fan club going. Does not surprise me one bit.

marko September 4th, 2013 07:01 AM

Nice pics of the ladies and the doogers! Thanks for sharing them :highfive:

Dog Dancer September 4th, 2013 10:53 AM

Thanks guys, the ladies said it was okay to post their pics. Did I mention how great they both are???

GF, I don't get the impression that Roo goes for walks in areas where strange dogs are as a rule does he? I figured he has enough room to run around at home that "walks" aren't part of the routine. If that were the case he probably doesn't feel the need to mark because there's not so many strange scents around. I had to laugh at Nikki because we went by a construction site that had a fence around it and he had to pee on each and every post in the fence! I told Aurelio that Nikki was going to need a gallon of water when we got home to top up! LOL

hazelrunpack September 4th, 2013 12:22 PM

awesome pics, dd! :)

breeze September 4th, 2013 12:43 PM

beautiful :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Barkingdog September 4th, 2013 02:03 PM

They're very lovely photos of the ladies and dogs.

Dog Dancer September 4th, 2013 02:59 PM

Thanks all, I must remember to take my camera one night when we go to the "tree" park. It's such a beautiful little park, much nicer setting than my garage!

ownedbycats September 9th, 2013 09:34 AM

I just wanted to say how beautifully your pups have grown. They look very healthy and well groomed. (I know just how hard it is to keep Sunshine's shorter fur untangled and unmated)

Goldfields September 9th, 2013 09:55 AM

DD, that's right. Roo is a homebody and not getting out and about while I've had health issues to worry about. We will not complain that he doesn't know about marking his territory.(yet) :)

Dog Dancer September 9th, 2013 12:42 PM

I'm sure he'll figure it out GF as soon as he starts going places where OTHER males are about - especially if Jarrah is coming in season! He's going to want to stake his claim no doubt.

ownedbycats - thanks for the kind words. We get lots of complements on how well groomed they are, but that's mostly because DH hates all the hair, so we walk them every night and brush them really well at the park :D. It really does keep the dirt down and makes grooming quick and easy if you do it daily.