Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Featured products and services (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Tenderfoot Training - Training the family dog the way nature intended (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=8252)

marko October 14th, 2004 03:22 PM

Tenderfoot Training - Training the family dog the way nature intended

1 Attachment(s)
Our goal is to improve your relationship with your dog so that he listens to you and works with you as a team – out of mutual love, trust and respect. We would like you to live in harmony with your dog – not frustration. We hope that through greater knowledge and true understanding you will become a better teacher, coach, parent, leader, friend and caretaker to all the beings that you encounter in this life. Our techniques are based on years of Horse Whisperer training that have been translated to the family dog. “Its all about love, trust and respect when it comes to living in harmony with your dog. Making that special connection and learning to understand what your dog is telling you so that you can respond appropriately and effectively. Becoming a wonderful leader that your dog looks to for advice makes all the difference in the world.”

Our newly released DVD/VHS, ‘Love Them & Lead Them’, can be found on our web site at [url]www.tenderfoottraining.com[/url]

marko December 14th, 2004 10:03 AM

Bump to the top

bumpity bump

mummummum July 6th, 2007 09:25 PM

Highly recommended btw.:)

JanM July 12th, 2007 11:36 AM

I have the DVD and it is excellent! I have also contacted Tenderfoot Training for help with a particular issue and they have been very helpful with good, sound advice.

Highly recommended!

gerard January 21st, 2008 09:15 AM

DVD / VHS format ok for Europe, too?

Hi,
I'm Gerard Van Roey from Belgium and reading the testimonials about the Tenderfoot 'Love them and lead them' DVD / VHS, I got convinced it is exactly the stuff I have been looking for for quite some time. Before ordering, however (and hoping they ship to Europe), I'd like to be sure the format can be played on our European players. Does anyone happen to know that?
Thanks in advance!

marko January 21st, 2008 10:36 AM

aren't DVD's universal?
HMMM I will pass this on to tenderfoot training.
Thanks!
Marko

SARAH January 21st, 2008 10:39 AM

No actually, DVD's from the US/Canada don't work in Europe, I have no idea why! My parents picked up a 4-pack of John Wayne movies last fall and were very disappointed not to be able to watch them. However, their Pavarotti concert DVD made in Europe was also sold here and worked when they got home, so it looks like maybe European DVDs work here but not the other way around?

Also, it depends on the player itself. They were able to watch the John Wayne movies on my brother's machine!

Bookmarked the site! Thanks.

tenderfoot January 21st, 2008 01:51 PM

Actually DVD's ar universal and I do not think ours is in the eurpoean format. The VHS would also be American format only. I will try to contact our Video company to see if we can have one made specially for the european market - I don't think it would work. I will also ask if computer access would be different - maybe you can play it on a computer?