Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce yourself here - Say hello (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Saying hello....but not exactly new! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=76936)

Chaser May 13th, 2011 02:47 PM

Saying hello....but not exactly new!

Hello All!

So...long time no chat....I've kind of gotten caught up in other non-pet forums and the blogspere and haven't been around in ages. But my fur kids are all doing very well...except my dear boy Chase has developed quite the 'tude. I'll try to post some pics over the weekend.

Looks like a lot has changed around here in the past year. What have I missed? Can anyone offer a nutshell summary of what's up with the regulars? Any new furry additions?

hazelrunpack May 13th, 2011 03:27 PM

Welcome back, Mrs. Chaser! Glad to hear the fur kids are doing well! :thumbs up Definitely looking forward to pics of everyone!!

No new additions here--still at 8 and holding. :D Well, 8 and hubby, of course. :p

chico2 May 13th, 2011 04:01 PM

Welcome back Chaser,no new ones here either,but sadly I lost my very special boy Rocky(tabby kitty) september 7th:(
Looking forward to some pics in the weekend..

luckypenny May 13th, 2011 05:20 PM

So nice to see you Chaser :goodvibes:. Can't wait for the photos!!

Winston May 13th, 2011 05:59 PM

Hey Chaser we are still around. Sadly too I lost my precious boy Bomber. Glad to hear everyone is okay and I am looking forward to pics! :thumbs up

Sylvie May 14th, 2011 08:31 AM

Welcome back Chaser.

We have 2 new additions. Kobe 7 year old GSD and Kesha 3 year old GSD. Now we have a full house again. We lost Greta and Briar last year:(. Still can't believe they are gone, however the other 4 keep us busy.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your furkids. :D

14+kitties May 14th, 2011 05:33 PM

Hey Chaser! Nice to see you here. ;) I've been caught up myself in other pages lately. SB cats FB page has stolen my heart. Such an amazing group of people. And so busy around home. I understand how other commitments can take you away from here.
Nutshell summary - not sure that's possible. So many changes here. So many good members no longer here. :( So many new rules as well. I'll see if I can find them and post the link here for you.

*K, I'm losing it! I know there were new rules posted but danged if I can find them anywhere. Maybe one of the mods or Marko could help you out. There are now infraction points/rules. That's what I went looking for. I'm sure Marko would be more than glad to point you in the right direction if you message him.
Anyway, welcome back Mrs Chaser. :thumbs up

free May 14th, 2011 06:22 PM

welcome back chaser

14+ you're not losing couldn't find it either

Dee-O-Gee May 14th, 2011 08:42 PM

Yep, yep, yep, a lot has changed over the last little while but we're glad to have you back Mrs. Chaser! :thumbs up

Updated pictures are always welcomed. :)

Chaser May 15th, 2011 03:32 PM

Wow....this place really is a lot different. A lot more new members and it seems to have a different feel. Hard to describe exactly....

Anyway, I'll be lurking.....catch up and check things out.

Chaser May 15th, 2011 03:34 PM

Oh, Windston and Sylvie - I did hear about your losses and was so sad to hear. :(

I'm glad you have a full house again though Sylvie. :goodvibes: