Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) a cat - listings (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   2 beautiful kitties up for adoption....to a good home... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=80480)

cpietra16 March 12th, 2012 04:55 PM

2 beautiful kitties up for adoption....to a good home...

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone,
Spring is fast approaching and as usual cats (who once belonged to someone) are simply trying to become as feral as possible so they don't die a miserable death..having said that...these two little creatures are still looking for a loving home. They are both spayed and are about 1 year old. They were part of a colony but are social and don't fear humans (which means they use to belong to a family somewhere) although a little shy.

Please cross post and try to help them find a warm and loving home. I know you are all over your heads with cats/dogs/ etc...I know, but maybe, just maybe, someone may just fall in love with one of these girls....just maybe:shrug::pray:

ps...the one near the bowl was posted earlier this year, but is still living under cars....so please please cross post.

cpietra16 March 14th, 2012 06:27 AM

trying to keep these guys in the limelight...if you would like to give these guys a second chance to a better life....please let me know

cpietra16 March 15th, 2012 06:15 AM

bumpbump....:pray::pray:....feel free to cross post..

Dog Dancer March 19th, 2012 02:33 PM

They are beautiful kitties - I sure hope they find a furever home soon.

cpietra16 March 19th, 2012 02:50 PM

Thanks DD...I really want to find them a deserving home. The one near the food bowl is absolutely lovely...she has come such a long way trusting people again...only to be thrown back on the streets.....:(

The long haired one is just about a year old and has already had a litter.They are both fixed and currently living on the street. I need to get them off the street because they happen to be at a very busy intersection and a few of their colony mates have already crossed the bridge...most of them kittens who don;t really know much about traffic....:(

please cross post

BenMax March 19th, 2012 07:00 PM

Did you try contacting rescue groups?
They are beautiful. Just breaks my heart.:(

cpietra16 March 19th, 2012 07:26 PM

Hey BM....the rescues are all full. Everyone has more than their share of fosters, including me!!!!:( I would have opened my doors a long time ago if I had room:shrug:

cpietra16 March 23rd, 2012 06:30 AM

bump bump bump....:shrug:..just trying to get them placed /fostered

Budgie-mom June 26th, 2012 06:47 PM

Where are they?

patchdog December 17th, 2012 07:48 PM

Awe they are just so cute. If I had the room for them I would take them in a heart beat. Have you found homes for them yet? I hope that you have:)