Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Grace in her new red sweater 12-15-19 (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=88842)

hazelrunpack December 18th, 2019 09:58 PM

Grace in her new red sweater 12-15-19

3 Attachment(s)
We have about a foot of snow on the ground and it's been pretty cold--below 0°F to start the day and, if we're lucky, we manage to rise into the single digits above 0°F for highs. Grace has been feeling the cold more than normal, so we dug out Priscilla's old sweater and repurposed it by adding it to Grace's wardrobe. Grace wasn't too sure about it at first--it was too long (Priscilla was much larger than Grace is) and we have to pin it up in back and tie the leg straps over her back--but then she took it for a walk and fell in love. :D So warm and cozy! :cloud9:

[ATTACH]81692[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]81693[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]81694[/ATTACH]

growler~GateKeeper December 20th, 2019 12:23 AM

Red is a great colour on Grace, very striking in the snow! So nice to snuggle up in a warm sweater on a chilly day! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack December 20th, 2019 09:04 AM

Yeah, it's always nice to put a bit of color on them--they blend in so easily with a snowy landscape! :eek: heheh Setters come in snow camo colors...

Jeffrey In USA January 15th, 2020 01:49 AM

Grace is a beautiful dog, hazelrunpack! Love the red sweater on her. And those are some great pictures. :thumbs up

By the way, what's snow? As a coastal Georgia guy, I don't know what snow is around here! :laughing:

hazelrunpack January 15th, 2020 08:40 AM

Thanks, Jeffrey! She does look very natty, doesn't she!

And yep, that's snow! :D A fair amount of it. We've had a few major snow falls and lots of little ones, with only occasional thaws, so we're sitting at about 12 - 14 inches on the ground and another major storm due at the end of the week. The dogs, even little, short-legged Grace, are having a blast! Eat your heart out, Georgia! (Yeah, I'm sure there's a [I]lot[/I] of that going on... :rolleyes: But [I]we[/I] like it! :laughing:)

Jeffrey In USA January 15th, 2020 11:03 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1081000]Thanks, Jeffrey! She does look very natty, doesn't she!

And yep, that's snow! :D A fair amount of it. We've had a few major snow falls and lots of little ones, with only occasional thaws, so we're sitting at about 12 - 14 inches on the ground and another major storm due at the end of the week. The dogs, even little, short-legged Grace, are having a blast! Eat your heart out, Georgia! (Yeah, I'm sure there's a [I]lot[/I] of that going on... :rolleyes: But [I]we[/I] like it! :laughing:)[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing:

Middle and north Georgia get snow, but of course, nothing like y'all get. In my part of the state, it's very rare. It was 80 here yesterday, and a high of 76 forecast for today. Wooooooo, hooooooooo! No shoveling of snow necessary! :D