Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum for cats and dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introducing !!! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=51713)

happycats April 23rd, 2008 06:30 AM

Introducing !!!

1 Attachment(s)
It is with great joy, that I announce the new addition to our family!!!:stork-baby:

Everyone please meet my sweet guy, (sheep dog mix)
His name will be either Charlie or Journey, we haven't decided yet.

This sweet guy was rescued by Golden Girls, from a very bad situation, but with lots of love and food I'm sure this guy is going to be wonderful!!

We will be picking him up some time this week-end!!!!!!!:flirt:

(originally my co-worker was going to take him, but she has had a situation, that has prevented her from adopting him)

clm April 23rd, 2008 06:40 AM

That's super news. I'm so glad you're adopting him. I vote for Charlie.

He looks like such a sweetie. :lovestruck:

Cindy

Melinda April 23rd, 2008 07:10 AM

I'm soooo happy for you, another successful rescue/adoption by Goldengirls:angel2:, she is amazing, the pet world is a better place with her around. She helped me place Whisper/skylar with Stacer.....I hope you're as happy with Charlie/Journey as Stacer is with Skylar.

p.s. I vote for Charlie also *L* a cutsie name for a funny face.

chico2 April 23rd, 2008 07:15 AM

Happycats,GG to the rescue again and yes,she is a pure pups in trouble :angel2:thank's GG!adn of course you Happy-Cats!!
Charlie looks wonderful,we need some more pics,ok!!of his whole body:dog:

happycats April 23rd, 2008 07:18 AM

I can't wait to see him!!! I am so excited!!!!
going pet stuff shopping today......toys, bowls, bed, food, leashes, treats!!
OMG!!! doing the freakin happydance :clap:

happycats April 23rd, 2008 07:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=chico2;583859]Happycats,GG to the rescue again and yes,she is a pure pups in trouble :angel2:thank's GG!adn of course you Happy-Cats!!
Charlie looks wonderful,we need some more pics,ok!!of his whole body:dog:[/QUOTE]

Here's a body shot! he's a little messy, but I already found a good groomer in my area , and I'll be making an appointment once he settles in a bit!!!!

deb12 April 23rd, 2008 08:13 AM

I love the name Charlie it suits him and wow he is adorable. Way to go!!!:highfive:

breeze April 23rd, 2008 08:17 AM

welcome [B]charlie[/B] a perfect name for a great looking dog....
congrats happycats!!!!

Love4himies April 23rd, 2008 08:22 AM

I like Charlie too, he looks like an easy going, happy Charlie.

ancientgirl April 23rd, 2008 08:22 AM

He looks like a sweet guy! He looks like a Charlie to me.

Congratulations!

breeze April 23rd, 2008 08:26 AM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;583886]I like Charlie too, he looks like an easy going, happy Charlie.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ancientgirl;583887]He looks like a sweet guy! He looks like a Charlie to me.

Congratulations![/QUOTE]

I can just see him running all around in a park after little kids and fresbees and then kisses all around when he catches you :laughing::laughing:

fun loving easy going fur ball

happycats April 23rd, 2008 08:36 AM

Thanks so much everyone!!! I can't wait to get him home:lovestruck:
My son is going to go NUTS when he meets him!! I think they will be the best of friends:cloud9:

breeze April 23rd, 2008 08:45 AM

[QUOTE=happycats;583901]Thanks so much everyone!!! I can't wait to get him home:lovestruck:
My son is going to go NUTS when he meets him!! I think they will be the best of friends:cloud9:[/QUOTE]

with a face like that?? they should be best of friends.... a boy and his dog..

he looks very huggable..

want4rain April 23rd, 2008 08:49 AM

im ALL for Charlie!!! happy Gotcha Day!!! i love those crazy haired fuzzy dogs!!

-ash

hazelrunpack April 23rd, 2008 09:04 AM

Congratulations on your new family member! He looks like a doll :flirt: And I [I]like[/I] the fuzzy look... It adds to his charm. :D

Frenchy April 23rd, 2008 11:17 AM

omg he's too cute ! :cloud9: I don't think they can leave Quebec when they're this cute :rolleyes: :laughing:

Congratulation happycats ! I'm so happy for you ! :crazy:

Ford Girl April 23rd, 2008 11:44 AM

Woo Hoo Happycats, thats excellent news! I like Charlie too...:lovestruck: :lovestruck: Can't wait to see pics of him with his new family...:angel:

happycats April 23rd, 2008 11:58 AM

Thank you! I can't wait until friday:cloud9:

Yes you guys are hiding all the cute dogs in Quebec!!:D

I just went doggie shopping!! I got bowls, toys, balls, blankets, treats,2 leashes, one glows in the dark for night time walks! and doggie poop scoop bags!!:yuck:

Frenchy April 23rd, 2008 12:03 PM

[QUOTE=happycats;584014]
I just went doggie shopping!! I got bowls, toys, balls, blankets, treats,2 leashes, one glows in the dark for night time walks! and doggie poop scoop bags!!:yuck:[/QUOTE]

:laughing: you're all settled then :thumbs up

... but you forgot the food :laughing:

Love4himies April 23rd, 2008 12:04 PM

Ohhh are the kitties ever going to have fun with Charlie:laughing:. Wonder how long it take them to let him know that CATS RULE a house, dogs come second:D.

Love4himies April 23rd, 2008 12:05 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;584022
... but you forgot the food :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Oh-oh, better do some more shopping, happycats!

Frenchy April 23rd, 2008 12:08 PM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;584023]Ohhh are the kitties ever going to have fun with Charlie:laughing:. Wonder how long it take them to let him know that CATS RULE a house, dogs come second:D.[/QUOTE]

I can get Monsieur le chat and Paddington to teach them how to bit** slap dogs :laughing:

happycats April 23rd, 2008 12:16 PM

LOL!!! :laughing: Sega already "bi&ch slaps" the other cats, so I'm sure he'll have fun with the dog!!

Oh I have to go to petsmart for his food, the vet said he needs puppy for for now, as he is 30 pounds under weight:sad:, but it won't be long before that changes!!

chico2 April 23rd, 2008 01:34 PM

Aww happycats,what an adorable fluffy doggie:lovestruck:
I hope your kitties don't behave like mine with dogs:fingerscr
It will be very interesting to hear how things work out:dog::cat:

happycats April 23rd, 2008 01:52 PM

[QUOTE=chico2;584074]Aww happycats,what an adorable fluffy doggie:lovestruck:
I hope your kitties don't behave like mine with dogs:fingerscr
It will be very interesting to hear how things work out:dog::cat:[/QUOTE]

My cats are used to dogs I have dog sat, as well as fostered, and Buster came over often. Although they won't like it at first, they will come around, and probably bug and pester him. Sega loves to sit on the diningroom chair and "Bi%%CH slap" everyone that walks by, so the dog will give him hours of entertainment!!

duttypaws April 23rd, 2008 02:39 PM

oh he is sooooooooo cute :lovestruck: I like Charlie! :)

I love dogs with hair like that my dog back home is like that i he looks so sweet when the wind blows all his hair back!

glasslass April 23rd, 2008 04:02 PM

What a sweetie! Has his story been posted previously? It's hard to imagine such a sweetie getting abuse. He's going to be sooo happy with his own boy to love!:crazy:

happycats April 23rd, 2008 04:09 PM

[QUOTE=glasslass;584135]What a sweetie! Has his story been posted previously? It's hard to imagine such a sweetie getting abuse. He's going to be sooo happy with his own boy to love!:crazy:[/QUOTE]

Awwww thank you , and so nice to see you posting!:)

glasslass April 23rd, 2008 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=happycats;584139] and so nice to see you posting!:)[/QUOTE]

Ever since I got promoted to being lead-tech., I don't get much chance to get on here and I go home exhausted. :cry: But . . . . this is the last week of the semester! :crazy:Whoo Hoo!

Love4himies April 24th, 2008 11:56 AM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;584030]I can get Monsieur le chat and Paddington to teach them how to bit** slap dogs :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Good idea, get Charlie a taste of what he may be in for at his forever home.