Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pets that have passed away - Rainbow bridge (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Bobby has made his transition (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=78825)

JanM September 29th, 2011 05:00 PM

Bobby has made his transition

1 Attachment(s)
On August 30th, Bobby made his transition. Here is a picture of us taken that morning.. It turns out that he had a brain lesion so his weird symptoms that came and went in minutes sometimes had baffled every vet he saw.. He is now at peace and is whole, healthy and happy!

Tommysmom September 29th, 2011 05:12 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss:grouphug:.

Love4himies September 29th, 2011 05:35 PM

I'm so sorry, JanM

:rip: Bobby :candle: Run free!

JanM September 29th, 2011 06:03 PM

Thanks, Tommysmum and Love4himes - it's been a long, hard struggle for all of us and it was time for him to go. Dealing with Amber's grief now is my priority..

Love4himies September 29th, 2011 06:09 PM

:cry: Poor Amber, I hope it won't be too hard on her. Give her a big hug for me. I wish they could speak and tell us how they feel :(

hazelrunpack September 29th, 2011 06:47 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about Bobby, Jan :2huggers: You were his angel while he was here and now he's [I]your[/I] angel, watching over you. Sending lots of :grouphug:s for everyone, including a few extra for Amber.

:candle: Bobby

JanM September 29th, 2011 07:35 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1025537]I'm so sorry to hear about Bobby, Jan :2huggers: You were his angel while he was here and now he's [I]your[/I] angel, watching over you. Sending lots of :grouphug:s for everyone, including a few extra for Amber.

:candle: Bobby[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Hazelrunpack - he is definitely my angel now :)

Winston September 29th, 2011 07:35 PM

JanM I am so very sorry for your loss. I wish you peace. Pls give Amber a gentle hug from all of us! and you too!

RIP sweet Bobby! run free of pain to the bridge!

:rip::dog::angel2:

growler~GateKeeper September 29th, 2011 11:56 PM

I'm so sorry Jan :grouphug:

:rip: sweet :angel2: Bobby :candle: He is playing at the [URL="http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html"]Rainbow Bridge[/URL] with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

Love4himies September 30th, 2011 07:01 AM

Chris and Rainbow would like to pass on their heartfelt condolences and a hug to you, JanM :grouphug:.

breeze September 30th, 2011 07:34 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss Jan :grouphug:

:candle: Bobby

JanM September 30th, 2011 01:28 PM

Oh my gosh - I thought I was doing well until I read all your wonderful messages and now I'm typing through tears.. I do appreciate your kindness!

I'm taking Amber to the vet this afternoon - she is scratching and pulling her hair out - stress, I'm sure..

Thank you, everyone!

Dog Dancer September 30th, 2011 03:04 PM

Jan, I'm so sorry to hear about your losing Bobby. Of course it is the ultimate act of love to set them free, but it's not easy to say the least. Amber will appreciate the extra time you are giving her as she mourns Bobby's loss also. I hope the vet trip gives you the tools to soothe her medical issues from the stress. I know when our old girl goes the younger one will have the same problems. Bless you Jan for all your loving spirit that you give these pups. Bobby is truly your guardian angel now, and is pain free at the bridge waiting for the time when you will all be reunited. :grouphug: That is a lovely picture of the two of you. Very serene.

Love4himies September 30th, 2011 09:06 PM

Awww, Jan, I am so sorry to hear Amber is not doing well, it is so hard on them when their companions leave :cry: :grouphug: :goodvibes:

TeriM October 1st, 2011 12:57 AM

I'm so sorry JanM :grouphug:. Bobby was so loved by you and the feeling was obviously mutual as seen in that picture.

I was actually thinking of you recently when we were over on the island. One of these days we need to get together for a nice walk.

Sylvie October 1st, 2011 07:20 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy to say goodbye. It's not hard to see how much he was loved. :grouphug:

:rip: Bobby

Love4himies October 1st, 2011 09:02 AM

Frenchy has just learned of Bobby's passing and would like to offer her condolences. :grouphug:

Rgeurts October 1st, 2011 09:20 AM

I'm very sorry for your loss as well. I love that picture of you and Bobby. It looks so peaceful :cloud9:
We are probably losing our senior soon and I'm so sad not only for his loss, but for our youngest as well. They become so bonded and attached. I think it hurts them as much as it hurts us. I hope the visit to the vet will give Amber some relief. You will be in my thoughts and :pray:ers :grouphug:

Dee-O-Gee October 1st, 2011 10:44 AM

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss JanM. :grouphug:

:candle: Sweet Bobby :candle:

JanM October 1st, 2011 11:57 AM

[QUOTE=TeriM;1025614]I'm so sorry JanM :grouphug:. Bobby was so loved by you and the feeling was obviously mutual as seen in that picture.

I was actually thinking of you recently when we were over on the island. One of these days we need to get together for a nice walk.[/QUOTE]

Yes, please let me know when you are coming over and we'll do a walk together - it will be fun :)

JanM October 1st, 2011 12:00 PM

Thank you, everyone - Frenchy too!

Amber has a skin flare-up so the poor girl has a cone on, gets gunk in her ears twice a day and her skin is sprayed with an antibiotic spray 3 x a day plus antibiotics in her food. In spite of all that, she is still perky and wants to play! I'm hoping that a couple of days will see the cone off but we'll see.

I'm betting it's from stress so hopefully things will settle down soon.

Keep well, everyone..

dashn'us October 1st, 2011 05:18 PM

We're so sorry for your loss. I lost my little girl this week too and it's not an easy transition. I'm sure they're running around together now :) :grouphug: