Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   April 2015 pet photo challenge - Pets playing with toys (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=86510)

marko April 4th, 2015 08:48 AM

Hi members!

Anyone have any ideas for this month's photo challenge?

Thx!

Mud....

How about pets & flowers? or flowery stuff?

Some flowers are very toxic to pet , Easter Lily is one of them .

Pets playing with their favorite toy .

Given that it's friggen snowing again today.... mud and flowers are just a dream for many people.

Pets playing with their favorite toy...can be photographed even when heck freezes over so it will be our theme this month (Thx BD)!

Merging suggestion posts now - Ok then who will post first.

marko April 4th, 2015 08:50 AM

HHi members,

Pets playing with their favorite toy is the theme this month.

Ok then - who will post first :D

Dee-O-Gee April 5th, 2015 03:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Mollie's favourite toy out of about 50 to choose from.

[ATTACH]80831[/ATTACH]

Grand dawg, Layla seems to feel that it's okay to play with cat toys.

[ATTACH]80832[/ATTACH]

Other Grand Dawg, Zoey is relentless with her Kong rope ball.

[ATTACH]80833[/ATTACH]

Winston April 5th, 2015 10:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
These couple of pics were taken the first day we brought Sophie home. She played for awhile then passed out. She had such a long first day driving all the way from Montreal to our home.

Winston April 5th, 2015 10:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Second Day home checking out her new yard and ball!! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack April 5th, 2015 11:04 PM

Sweet pics, Winston! Sophie looked so grown up in the sleeping shots and so puppyish in the yard shot! Such a beauty! :lovestruck:

I can tell Mollie loves that ball, DOG--she's totally exhausted from playing with it! :laughing: How do they keep Layla from [I]eating[/I] the cat toys?! I know our guys would be snarfin' 'em down like they were delicacies! :laugh:

The Pack almost got one of those Kong balls last Christmas but I changed my mind at the last minute cuz I didn't think they'd play with it. Zoey sure seems to be enjoying hers--I may have to rethink that and bring one home for Christmas this year! :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee April 7th, 2015 08:03 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1071298] How do they keep Layla from [I]eating[/I] the cat toys?! I know our guys would be snarfin' 'em down like they were delicacies! :laugh:

[COLOR="Red"][I]Layla is very delicate with any of the toys she plays with. It's other others I'm concerned about. :wall:[/I][/COLOR]

The Pack almost got one of those Kong balls last Christmas but I changed my mind at the last minute cuz I didn't think they'd play with it. Zoey sure seems to be enjoying hers--I may have to rethink that and bring one home for Christmas this year! :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

[I][COLOR="Red"]It's a great toy and with the rope, you kinda get a great under arm work out throwing across the yard like stone put or a caber toss! :D [/COLOR][/I]

marko April 8th, 2015 06:11 AM

Nice start Do_G and Winston!

marko April 21st, 2015 06:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here's baci's favourite toy! - Jazzy cat -AKA - Da bird.

hazelrunpack April 21st, 2015 10:00 AM

Yay! Handsome Baci! :lovestruck: And he's doing such a good job resisting it while you take the pic, Marko! :thumbs up Such self-discipline! :D

Lynne&Co. April 23rd, 2015 08:20 PM

Baci has such a sweet face:cloud9:

hazelrunpack April 23rd, 2015 10:50 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I'm so far behind in my photoediting that the best I can offer are pics from January and February, but at least they're from the current year. :rolleyes: (And no, we don't still have all that snow! :p I wish we did! I'm getting tired of mud! :D)

Belle with Snake:
[ATTACH]80851[/ATTACH]

Belle evidently trying to stick a Kong Saucer to her nose :laughing: :
[ATTACH]80852[/ATTACH]

(She was so talented with toys! :D :candle: )

Cole likes Snake, too:
[ATTACH]80853[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack April 23rd, 2015 10:58 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Snake is very popular, which explains all the rips and missing sections of his skin. :D Ember, in particular, is fond of Snake. He's also responsible for most of the rips and missing sections...

[ATTACH]80854[/ATTACH]

Not to be ignored, Princess~Queen Cass wills me to throw her Kong just one more time...

[ATTACH]80856[/ATTACH]

...while Grace gathers up all the other Kongs to include in her Kong stash.

[ATTACH]80855[/ATTACH]

marko April 24th, 2015 06:06 AM

these are simply beautiful HRP :highfive:

hazelrunpack April 24th, 2015 05:39 PM

Thanks, Marko. My babies! :lovestruck:

Barkingdog April 24th, 2015 06:21 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1071469]Thanks, Marko. My babies! :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

You have beautiful babies . :lovestruck: I love seeing their photos . I get a kick out of this thread it's so cute.